- Grant period: 2009; 2013->>
- Grantee link: INO – Institute of Informal Education
Since summer 2010 IsraCampus has become an international summer camp within the educational project "Rimon". Since then, over 500 children from Russian-speaking families from Israel, Russia, Ukraine, USA, Latvia and others took part in the camp. In summer 2012, IsraCampus accomplished its 4th year of the program with 140 children both from Israel and the FSU.
IsraCampus is a camp, based on the principles of role-playing. It operates on the democratic self-leadership components established by the participants, who learn to study and investigate in a framework of art based faculties. Development of participant's self-identification is based on his or her own experience in a process where youth get acquainted with Israel and the Jewish-Israeli culture.
The camp is structured in six faculties specializing in theater, advertising, literature, design, dance and journalism. During these specialized sessions, children have an opportunity to learn about their Jewish cultural heritage within these chosen fields.
Additionally, during the camp sessions they met with Israeli cultural leaders, attend various historical and cultural sites, theaters and museums and went on exciting hikes.
In summer 2013, IsraCampus will work again as an independent international summer camp, hosting over 120 teenagers with Russian-Jewish background from Israel, FSU and other countries.
- Yad Vashem, The Holocaust Martyrs’ and Heroes’ Remembrance Authority
- Brandeis-Genesis Institute for Russian Jewry
- Havurah Program at Tel Yehudah
- Jewish ArtEck
- Moishe House
- NJY Overnight Jewish Camps
- Wanderings of Israel
- Workshops for Madrichim
- Conference on the Contemporary Russian-Speaking Jewish Diaspora
- Fuchsberg Center
- Holocaust Studies
- International athletic camp
- International Conference on Informal Education in Israel
- Jewish Students Seminar in Berlin
- Lo Tishkach
- Max Stern College of Emek Yezreel: Strengthening Jewish Identity
- Methodological seminar for the directors of Jewish summer camps in the FSU
- Netser Olami
- Russian-Jewish Filmmakers Documentary Showcase on Jewish Life Television Network
- The Holocaust Research and Education Center
- The Holocaust: Remembrance and Warning Conference
- Tour of American children Jewish camps by representatives of the FSU Jewish camps
- Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial Authority - Small Grants
- Yahаlом summer family camps
- “And I Will Tell My Grandson”
- ”There Is No Such Thing As The Holocaust Of One Nation”